Who this template is for:
- Business coaches
- Health/fitness coaches
- Graphic designers
- Affiliate marketers
- Online entrepreneurs
About this template:
Before you start working with a new client, make sure you have a client agreement in place that lays out what your client should expect from you and what you expect from your client. Starting off your client relationship with clear communication is key to having a positive and successful relationship that both parties are happy with.
What happens if you skip this step? Well, if you and your client run into any disagreements down the line, it will essentially be a he-said-she-said over what actually happened and who's right or wrong. As an argument like this escalates, so does the price you pay for settling the argument and making your client happy again.
What you get with this template:
- A fully customizable client agreement template for any online business, prepared by an attorney and peer-reviewed by another attorney
- A step-by-step instruction manual to help you customize your template in 10 minutes or less
- 30 days of unlimited email access to me so you can ask all the questions you have and make sure you're super clear on what you are communicating to your client
- Free lifetime updates to this contract template. If the law changes and my contract template changes, you'll be the first to know and receive a copy of the updated contract template
- Access to my private Facebook masterclass group where we talk all things legal
- 15% off all business coaching services from That Freedom Life so you can start creating the life of freedom you desire