Who this template is for:
- Any online entrepreneur
About this resource:
What's the difference between treating your business like a serious money-making machine vs. a hobby?
Why is it so important to keep your business assets and liabilities separate from your personal assets and liabilities?
How can you keep track of your business expenses without having any accounting background?
All of these questions - and more - will be answered for you in this resource.
What you get with this resource:
- A 24-page guide covering five lessons on legal and accounting related topics that every online entrepreneur should be familiar with
- A 20-page workbook corresponding to each of the five lessons to help you further understand the lessons and apply what you've learned to your business
Table of contents:
- Treating your business as a money-making machine
- Treating your clients like human beings
- Protecting your intellectual property (aka your hard work!)
- Keeping your personal assets and liabilities separate from your business assets and liabilities
- Keeping track of your business expenses
- Access to my private Facebook masterclass group where we talk all things legal
- 15% off all business coaching services from That Freedom Life so you can start creating the life of freedom you desire